Even tho I have Photoshop Elements, I find it very intimidating and haven't even ventured to test it out.
I said to myself:- "Myself -- surely you can make this via other means." And, by George, I did. :-) Sooooooo, if you're like me and would like to make your own paper and you don't have any PhotoEditing software, here's how you can do it:-
- Find the clipart you would like.
- Copy/paste into Word document.
- Copy/paste a kazillion times. (I did it for 9 images) :-)
- Draw a border around all of your images.
- Copy/paste into "Paint" program (the freebie on your system).
- Using the "Fill with Color" feature, choose your background color and fill the background.
- Voila --- your very own created background paper.
This would work great w/ the Cricut "Just Because Cards" cartridge, using the Lemonade Glass found on p. 69. This cart also has the cute saying: "When life gives you lemons...make lemonade."
Can't wait to make this card. :-) And.....my mind is racing w/ all of the other possibilities of background paper. ;-)
Let me know what kinds/sorts of background paper you make! :-)