Thanks, again, Kelley! :-)
The rules for this award are:
Here I go:-
Top ten list of things that make me happy:-
- My husband and daughter
- My li’l furbaby, Bailey
- Spending time w/ friends.
- Hearing the doctor say:- “things are looking good”.
- Surprises (which hubby does a lot!)
- Shopping for craft supplies.
- Little things (a smile, blue skies, flowers, animals)
- Making someone else happy.
Top five list of trivia about myself:-
- Won 1st place in a Music Festival singing competition, when a child.
- Received a certificate for typing 87 w.p.m., with no errors, on a typewriter.
- Married, for 32 years, to the love of my life.
- Am an only child.
- Was “daddy’s girl”.
I would now like to pass this award onto:-
Arlene at http://butterflykisseswithlove.blogspot.com/ --- check out her super videos!
De'Shonda at http://nubiancrafter.blogspot.com/ --- see if you don’t agree w/ me that she resembles Jennifer Hudson! :-)
Fern at http://bellichallenge.blogspot.com/ --- for stamping enthusiasts
Libmary at http://chocolateonthekeyboard.blogspot.com/ --- what a great blog name! (gal after my own heart! ) ;-)
Kathryn at http://wamfamily.blogspot.com/ --- her article about her Dachshund got published!