What's inside --- you're asking??? LOL
Well, firstly, it was sent from Martha Stewart Crafts and. . . . . . it's the newly released Punch All Over the Page punch. Is that cool, or what??? :-)
Here it is out of the box.....
There are two parts, when taken apart. One is the base and the other is the actual punch. Four strong magnets connect them together, as you place your paper/cardstock between the two parts. You can use this punch in the center, on the edge, or anywhere on the page. If you punch multiple times in a row or grid, you can achieve a patterned effect. :-)
Here are the instructions for use:-
1. Separate top from the base.
2. Lay paper over base.
3. Position top over paper so that the flat corner matches up with the corresponding one on the base.
4. Magnets will connect at all four corners.
For best results:-
1. Press top of punch evenly with both hands.
2. Use a cutting mat to protect your work surface.
The punch I received was the:- "Rose Window". Here are other designs which are available:-
Stay tuned for more, as I will be sharing some sample ideas. I’m just "tickled pink" that I was sent this punch and get to share my thoughts/ideas w/ all of you. Can't wait to "play". :-)
Thanks, again, Martha Stewart Crafts for thinking of me!! :-)